Assalamualaikum....tadi semasa nadia dok cari2 bahan untuk mengajar
anak-anak tadika nadia..terjumpa sumber nih...n nadia rasa bagus untuk
untuk ibu-ibu dan cikgu-cikgu tadika macam nadia
jadikan sebagai rujukan....untuk kita buat drawing board sendiri...
sapa-sapa nak cuba boleh tengok kat bawah nih...
PK SELAMAT MENCUBA..... ^___^
Alphabet Drawing Board
Make a drawing board with your child for him or her to learn and practice the alphabet.
- Kids 8 years and younger should use child-safe scissors.
- Keep the craft knife out of young children's reach.
- Watch out for this sign . It means an adult's help is needed for the particular step.
- Styrofoam board or thick paperboard
- Any transparent film: hot laminate film,
contact paper or acetate film
- A4 or Letter size paper
- Crayons or colored pencils
- White glue
- Craft knife
- White board markers
- Tissue pape or white board eraser
1. First thing you need to do is to laminate an A4 or Letter size paper. There are 3 ways to do this:
1.) Sandwich the paper in between 2 contact paper sheets.
2.) Go to a copy center and have them laminate the paper using a hot laminator.
3.) Glue the edges of the paper onto a sheet of acetate film. If you do this third option like I did, your drawing board will be slightly wrinkled at the edges.
2. Use the laminated paper as a guide to cut Styrofoam board or thick paperboard. The board should be wider than the laminated paper by at least 1 ½ inches on all four sides. 3. Glue the laminated paper at the center of the board. 4. You can make your alphabet letters or print out any of these alphabet template sets:
5. Color the letters if you chose a black & white template. 6. Cut around each letter. 7. Glue the letters around the drawing board. 8. Once the glue has dried, you can start drawing on your board!
Practice writing the alphabet letters and draw objects that start with those letters.
9. Use a whiteboard eraser or a piece of tissue to erase and start again. 10. You can also use the drawing board to draw anything you like. Exercise your imagination and have fun drawing!
sumber fromm http://www.firstpalette.com/